Chebeague Island is the largest island in Casco Bay. At 3.5 miles long and 1.5 miles wide, running the island’s outer loop makes for a great morning workout .
The Inn sits on 2.5 acres of oceanfront land. Facing Casco Bay to the west, we promise you’ll experience some of the best sunsets you’ve ever seen. Located within the surrounding grounds of the hotel, you'll find much to enjoy.
• Outdoor venues for weddings, private events, dining and cocktails
• Lawn games, including bocce ball, corn hole and croquet
• Beach cruiser bicycles
• Sandy beaches, perfect for a boxed lunch
• Clay tennis courts, and other recreational activities
• Kayak and paddleboard rentals
• Local island boutiques
Download a map of Chebeague island.