Chebeague Island Inn Portland Maine Oceanfront Luxury Resort | New England Hotels I Portland Dining I Maine Wedding Venues
At 3 1/2 miles long and 1 1/2 miles wide, Chebeague is the largest island in Casco Bay. It's name means 'isle of many springs.'
Chebeague Island Inn's 2 1/2 acres of beautiful, oceanfront landscape overlook The Great Chebeague Golf Club and the beautiful Casco Bay. Located within the surrounding grounds of the hotel, you'll find much to enjoy.
- Outdoor venues for weddings, private events, dining and cocktails
- Lawn games including bocce ball and croquet
- New his/hers Felt bicycles to enjoy the island with
- Sandy beaches, perfect for a box lunch
- Clay tennis courts, and other recreational activities
- Local island boutiques
- Historic Chebeague Island Methodist Church
Download a map of Chebeague island.